Onboard audio, strange bleeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
onboard audio, strange bleeps? *problem fixed*

My onboard audio has just started making bleep sounds whenever i'm running a program that has music like games and sometimes even just internet explorer. I switched out my old GF 2 card for a GF ti4200 today...i took it to a shop so i know i didn't fiddle with anything i shouldn't have. My motherboard is an XFX KT400 ANB if that helps any. Thanks for your suggestions!

**Well, don't i feel stupid. I installed a power/fan monitoring program and didn't even know that all that beeping was to let me know i was loosing power. With the extra video card and it's fan, plus another fan i added in with it i suppose it's drawing too much. The guy at the shop where i had the work done said it would be fine, i had asked him about it before hand. Ah well.

The guy at the shop where i had the work done said it would be fine

I don't know about that one man. I've seen many over loaded power supplies bite the dust.. And sometimes the system with it.

Yeah, it does worry me, i don't think he knew that i only had a 300 watt supply. I plan on getting at least a 400 soon, within the next week or two. The +5 was getting down to +4.70 if that gives you a little more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back