Onboard graphic card

abbasi

Hi guys,

How I know I have an onboard graphic card in addition to my main graphic card which is geforce gts 450? And how can I enable it and disable my main graphic card and how to roll back?

Thanks.

Depends on your Chipset/CPU and available graphics port on the motherboard. One sure fire way to tell if you don't have graphical support, is to look for the absence of a graphical port. If you can tell us which computer/motherboard and processor you have, we could answer that question for you.

The following image is my system info;
And these two if aren't completely readable:
HDD: (1) FUJITSU MHW2080BH ATA Device (2) pny USB 2.0 FD USB Device
OS: (1) FUJITSU MHW2080BH ATA Device (2) pny USB 2.0 FD USB Device

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    110.3 KB · Views: 9
You have a laptop? The laptop will function with limited abilities if you uninstall all AMD drivers from it. This will use on-board VGA.

When I read the "cliffordcooley" comment (#3), I was at home and ran that tool which shows my machine's specs, sorry. My office machine's specs (which it's graphic card is geforce) is in the following images. sorry again.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    116.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    39.3 KB · Views: 5
Please just consider my office PC which it's secs is in post #6. Now, I don't know weather that machine has only one graphic card (the gefroce one) or also has an onboard one. After that I want to know how can I switch between those two.
If any part of my problem is not clear well, please say me and I try to clarify it for you till you can help me fine. thanks.

If you have onboard graphics, you should have one or more graphics connectors (VGA and/or DVI) at the back of the computer in addition to the separate graphics card. If you only have the connectors from the graphics card, you don't have onboard graphics.

At the back of my PC, there are two connectors but both are same and the dvi. So I think I don't have onboard vga and those two connectors are for supporting two monitors only. Think so?

Back