One of my PCs is terribly slow, cannot get rid of StartNow Navigation...hjt enclosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ831

Can someone help me out with my hjt? I fixed some of the things on there but my pc is still freezing up on me...Sometimes I cannot open IE and I cannot remove Startnow navigation in the Add/remove program --it gives me a fatal error and then it freezes...Since I have this comp. networked, I think my laptop may have given it the virus it had..please help!! thanks.

First Read: Only use these HJT-instructions when asked!
/P/ Process needs to be stopped
/R/ unRegister the xxx.DLL in that line
Transfer the text from between these dotted lines underneath to between the dotted lines of that post.
Make sure to follow ALL instructions in SEQUENCE, and in HiJackThis tick/fix ALL lines indicated here!
...................................................................................................
/R/ O2 - BHO: (no name) - {38D4D5D0-423E-4220-B6F9-30918C2AE4A4} - C:\WINDOWS\sasetup.dll
/P/ O4 - Startup: Reboot.exe
...................................................................................................

STOP using that crappy IE (other than for Windows-updates) and install Firefox from www.getfirefox.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back