OoO Hurrooh

By Kunsah
Feb 9, 2008
  1. Hey lol

My names Maliya and knowing me, i've always got issues with computers >_<

So it would be nice if people could spare 5 min of their time to help me lol
    I'm not a complete ***** at computers. My dad and brother tend to build them *rolls eyes* but half the time they arn't here to help me.

Anyhoo, loveleh to meet you all lol Ciao Ciao

Ooo by the way.. I have 2 problems.
    1. I can't seem to post in the Guides and Solved Issues threads.
    2. The reason I want to is because my game keeps crashing lol

We have 2 computers here, my cousins (which I always use), my brother said something about his computer not having a great graphics card and so thats why all my games are always so choppy when I play them

But my brothers computer graphics card is apparently great. Which is why the games I install on HIS computer always look great.
    The problem is I installed *cough cough, download (shame) cough* The Sims 2 on his computer and it all looks dandy except it goes all fuzzy and crashes 5 minutes in. Even when I turn all the graphs to low on the game, it still does it.

But when I play it on my cousins computer, its choppy and slow as hell but it never crashes.

Any reason why? =S

Thanks =)
  2. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

What do you mean by lol? Laughing out loud, or Lots of Luck?
    Sims 2 should not be a problem. It will work on almost anything.
    How much memory does the computer have?
    These problems are either video graphics drivers, video graphics port, memory, or cpu heat.
  3. Kunsah

Kunsah TS Rookie Topic Starter

I've still got 122GB left. Ive only used 26GB on my c drive and thats where the game is. I've got heaps of GB on every drive. As for the vid cards, i'll get back to you.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.