Opinion Needed: Best P2P Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasio-

Doesn't matter about Adware and **** i can remove that. I just need to know the best for downloads/transfer speeds/searches. Thanks

It depends on what you're looking for.

The best, all around P2P network (in my opinion) is Bittorrent. I'd recommend a Bittorrent client like uTorrent to try it out.

Bittorrent's strengths are plenty of large files, a huge & supportive community and (possibly) very fast downloads.

Bittorrent's weaknesses might include no integrated search (About as P2P as anyone would care to get ;)) and the complexity of the network. You have to use websites which index torrents to search for what you're looking for... And BT is notorious for bringing many routers to their knees... There's a seemingly infinite number of ways to configure a lot of clients... And each way might yield different performance.

I don't really prefer bittorrent. I'm looking for programs like morpheus,bearshare, limewire, shareaza.. Those programs. Bittorrent never seems to have what i want, sure it's great for multiple gig files, but not for normal music/small videos.

Sorry, but as techspot cannot condone piracy, we cannot help you with that.

There are legitimate uses, but as you've stated that you're downloading "normal music and videos", there's nothing more we can really do to help you with this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back