Outlook Express not displaying body of the message

Status
Not open for further replies.
I open Outlook Express and try to read my mail but there is nothing in the body of the message, I have sent myself various e-mails that have text in the body of the message and can't get any of the bodies of the messages to display. I have rebooted the PC, ran spybot for any spyware that might have caused this, checked on Microsofts page and can't find anything. Going to try and reinstall IE 6 SP1. just wondering if anyone had any ideas before I reinstall IE 6

That is very strange, maybe you can try to repair it? Go to add/remove programs in your Control Panel. Then click on windows components and see if Outlook Express is in there. If it is, click on it and see if repair is an option.

Have found that "Outlook Express not displaying body of the message" is not always spyware. Click> Start>Run> Type in “regsvr32 inetcomm.dll“ hit okthat cures the problem. This is just from what I found out

Has anyone solved this

These solutions don't work. And I'm having the exact same problem with my outlook express.

It seems to download the email, but won't display the body of the text, only the subject heading.

Any help would be great!

OE 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back