TechSpot

Outlook party

By Phantasm66
Aug 14, 2004
Post New Reply
  1. I just found this picture whilst surfing (don't ask how). Its three geeks having a party and reading Outlook of all things. Hehhe maybe the first one to get e-mailed a virus has to drink his entire beer in one go.... ;) Hehhe oops looks like they are too young looking to be able to drink, so they just have energy drinks....

[​IMG]

2. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

Tell them to use Pine instead.;)

3. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,244

Looks more like an ad for Dell's Inspiron and Latitude notebooks to me...

4. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

Maybe it's in one of those US colleges where all the students get a laptop at the beginning of the year. I wonder if they get to keep it.;)

5. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

LoL, I wish I went to a school like that. And sadly enough for those dorks, all those drinks are energy drinks, and not a single beer in that picture.

6. MYOB

MYOB TS Rookie Posts: 492

Free laptops in college? Over here you're lucky to have a free pass to use the colleges manky old Dimension PII systems ;)

But Outlook? Surely anyone with the sense to be able to read that massive massive book in the background has the sense not to use Outlook

That picture is incredibly hard to see easily on my Dell Latitudes tiny screen though :)

7. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

LOL, awesome picture. Crazy kiddies.

8. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,210   +424

Sorry fellas - but that's Eudora on his screen.

9. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,244

those "free" laptops are far from free. Most of those schools that issue them include their cost in tuition. Some schools lease laptops to their students as well. I'm not aware of any that actually give machines to students though, well not Dells anyway.

10. MYOB

MYOB TS Rookie Posts: 492

hrm, "probably" right, where "probably" is 99%. I didn't look properly enough...

11. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,210   +424

Take a look at the bottom right hand corner of his screen - it says Qualcomm

12. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 5,734   +7

Does it matter what e-mail client it is?

Its a cool picture.

Someone has to think up a caption.

13. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

It looks like that book is a dictionary or something like that.