TechSpot

Outlook Problem

By boeingfixer
Feb 24, 2003
  1. I am having a problem in Outlook. When I receive some e-mail, and I try to reply, this is what I get....

Attached Files:

2. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

3. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 1,245

I used Eudura and it works fine. I prefer Outlook though....called my ISP and they said it was my problem not theirs. It is real sporatic, sometimes I can forward, sometimes I cannot.

4. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,916   +9

Which Outlook is it?

5. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Is the problem as simple as you are typing in the address wrong? Or that persons email has been shut down? I am in charge of a list serve at school here with about 40 people on it and every once in a while I will get an email like that saying that either the persons inbox is FULL or that address is no longer existant. That could be the same problem....

6. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 1,245

No, all I do is hit "Reply" and type my message then hit send, then imediately I get that message.

7. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,654   +323

Have you tried the "detect and repair" option in outlook XP - its under the Help menu.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.