P2P Programme recomendations

By Ollie30001
Dec 17, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helo all,

This has probaly been asked loads i dunno, but what would be the best p2p programme to get

i used things like limewire and bittorrent in the past but have not used a p2p programme in ages, so whats new out there?
  2. N1Hawk

N1Hawk Newcomer, in training Posts: 248

Ares is the best one I find that does not take up alot of HD space and also not alot of system resources!
  3. Teaser261

Teaser261 Newcomer, in training Posts: 177

Just a thought,but, I wouldn't think that p2p would be a topic condoned on Techspot. It's borderline piracy. Personally, I'm apathetic to the subject, but , I'm just putting it out there before the higher up's cut you off.:blackeye:
  4. N1Hawk

He's asking for recommandations on programs not asking how to download stuff?? :p
  5. Teaser261

Teaser261 Newcomer, in training Posts: 177

I'm not condemning nor condoning, just sayin'.:D
  6. Ollie30001

Ollie30001 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 170

Hmm, thanks, i never actually herd of that one before, whats it like for spware adware ect? safe? come with any unwanted software or toolbars?
  7. jp1490

jp1490 Newcomer, in training

im using frostwire and it is good
  8. N1Hawk

It has no spyware or adware. my computer is checked regularlly and no spyware or adware has been detected from that program
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.