P5n32-sli premium bios revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkedKube

there was a recent bios update for my mobo. I have the faintest idea of how to install a bios revision, can anyone help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hmm... I would assume that the instructions would be in the motherboard manual, or at least on the website you download it from.

unfortunately asus is a barrel of dead bolts for tech support and yeah I think I will check the manual out, lol

Should be the best way to start.

Free advice is good, but personally I'd regard free advice from random people on the net are sometimes questionable.

Hope I don't offend anyone, but I come online for help only if I'm totally stuck, and have used up all other avenues.

At the same time, I trust the people here more than the guys over at the computer store. They are pretty good at ripping you off, be careful.

It is mentioned in the manual of all ASUS motherboards (or at least it was in the 3 the ASUS boards I have owned or currently own). Look in the table of contents, it should tell you how to flash a BIOS. Basically you need to make a floppy disk into a MS-DOS boot disk, copy the BIOS file to the disk, and type in a certain command (which is different depending on the BIOS and company I believe), and wait for the BIOS to be flashed.

P.S. Lol at me and CMH and supersmashbrada, we are posting in like every thread tonight :)

ok I remember I had to low format my my maxtor drive, I was able to do it by not using a floppy but a cd r, can i do the same thng for bios revision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back