Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area

I've already looked through the FAQs, unfortunately I have no disk or usb drive in which to burn Memtest to so I am unable to more effectively test my memory.

The error I seem to keep getting is a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA, however it does not happen randomly. I play a game known as battlefield 2, I play a mod for this game known as "Forgotten Hope 2." I can enter my first game just fine, but the moment the map is over and a new one begins to load, my computer suddenly BSODs and I get the message above with no file or driver listed as the culprit.

BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFFFFFFF82481000
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF800032A8560
BCP4: 0000000000000005

I'll attach my latest .dmp files to this post. I believe it may be my memory or even my Video RAM. Any help you all can give will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    140.8 KB · Views: 1
All five dumps point to the same Creative audio driver ctoss2k.sys as the cause of your issues. Update your sound card driver.

Alright, still getting the same error, attaching the minidump I just received when I crashed.

Attachments

• Minidump2.zip
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
I looked up the problem and discovered it has something to do with battlefield 2 or the mod in specific. I lowered the sound quality to "Hardware" and "High" and this should fix the problem. Thank you for the help though in discovering the driver issue.

Back