"PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" BSOD - can someone decipher Minidump file

Status
Not open for further replies.
I periodically get BSOD crashes followed by a memory dump in XP Home SP2. This is reported as system event 1001 and 0x10000050 is the memory address (?) that always comes up on the BSOD itself and in the Event Viewer.

If I were to attach the relevant minidump files from C:\Windows\Minidump\ , could any of you analyze them to help me identify the app/service behind these?

PS I doubt that faulty RAM is the issue here, but is there an open-source/freeware program to test RAM corruption?

I think you have an infection. All the crashes are caused by abjda.sys, and I can't find any info on this file. I suggest you go here.

BugCheck 10000050, {ff4ce000, 0, 80539a40, 0}
Probably caused by : abjda.sys ( abjda+1a3df )
Image name: abjda.sys Timestamp: Wed Jun 06 16:59:17 2007 (46667765)

I just experienced a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD.

I was not doing anything special just reading a web page, that I have read x-number of times in the past. I have just recently installed new mem modules because after a mem test it showed that it had a number of bad mem address. I did the test after a BSOD indicated that I had bad memory.

I did not try to find out which module was faulty, but replaced them both and added a 3rd 512mb one as the mobo had 3 memory slots, that was last wednesday and just now was the first trouble that I had with it.

I found the mem dump but do not know how to attach the file.
This is my first posting and I found you while googling for info about this stop error.

Got 5 BSOD error today

I started getting many BSOD error on my Windows Vista Business (32 bit versions) from last couple of weeks. I am not sure what I did.....I try to restore to a previous versions but all in vain and today I got almost 5 crash error. I don't know how to read dump files (I tried installing the debugger tools from MS but not able to properly run the windbg tool as I cannot set the symbols - any help regarding how I will check my minidump files will be greatly appriciated).....

I am attaching the last 5 crash files (Minidump) with this message so someone can point me out what actually is causing this...

Thanks very much in advance..

Was Vista running when this thread was originally started in 08-27-2007 I really can't remember now (I think so)

Amit79 you need to create your own ==> New Thread
Not reply to an old thread created in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back