Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting this Blue Screen of Death error constantly on my PC.

I tried shutting out some features but to no avail.

I was wandering if anyone could help out...

Under Event Viewer

Source: System Error
Category: (102)
Event ID: 1003

Error code 10000050, parameter1 e177c000, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 80509b92, parameter4 00000001.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xe180c000, 0x00000000, 0x80509b92, 0x00000001). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini061108-01.dmp.

Included are the dumps saved for this day.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Awhile back I had a similar situation with page fault in non-paged area and the fix for me was to do an sfc /scannow run. Go to start>run and type in sfc /scannow. Note the space between the c and the /. Have your disk handy as the process may ask you for it. In case you're not familiar with sfc, which stands for system file checker, it scans your operating system for integrity and looks for any files that may have become corrupted or that may be missing and it replaces them with clean ones. Best to you...

All four of your minidumps state 0x50 errors. This error can be caused by faulty RAM including L2 and video, software and other hardware issues.

The problem is two fold at this point: 1) the WinDebugger could not read the faulting driver, but 2) it did cite in all 4 the driver joT73.sys as the probable cause.

Here is the thing: there is nothing on the web about this except it was cited once in a Russian online tech forum (thank goodness Google can translate).

The best I can tell you is that there is a very good chance you are infected, possibly a rootkit, because that was the discussion of the post and responses along with virus information and hijack logging.

Visit the Security and the Web forum here at TechSpot and read the stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back