Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday I had the unfortunate experience of the av security suite virus. I used malwarebytes to get rid of it and once it was cleared, I downloaded new versions of adobe reader, flashplayer, and javascript. As I was shutting down my computer, 80 updates were being installed on it.

This morning, I turn on my computer to find a blue screen with "page_fault_in_nonpaged_area" with the technical information of "Stop" 0x00000050 (0xB0FFFFDF, 0X00000000, 0xB0FFFFDF, 0X00000000)

I tried starting the computer in all three types of safe mode, with last good configuration, and normally as well, however I cannot get past this error screen.

Other information: Windows XP, Dell desktop

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

-Jen

Jen, our very best advice to you at this point is to go to our Virus and Malware Removal form and read the 8 Step stcky. There is a very good possibility you are still infected. Follow it step by step and when you have completed the instructions post there with the required logs attached.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply.
The only problem is, I don't think I can run any of those programs since I can't get past the blue screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back