Participate on the news comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
Just wanted to remind you that we recently put up a brand new news comments system, using the vB engine, we can provide you with a friendly and feature rich environment to comment our news.

Registration is not required to post, though that's an option via our forums registration so you can have an unique user and avatar, personal profile with system specs and more. Current vB registered members don't need to re-register, and the comments will count toward your total post count.

To say the truth, I'm a bit jealous of other sites that have had a comments system up for a long time, so their visitors are used to go through the comments, too. I know we have a lot of people reading our news on a daily basis, hope we can count with your support in order to make a better TechSpot everyday.

And of course, thanks to all those people who have already started using the system, it's really appreciated !

should I post or not? ;)

As a long time lurker y'all are doing a fine job, keep up the great work :)

Everyone is welcome as long as you don't come with the intention of starting flaming wars... there is a lot to be commented for sure, we just need people that are willing to participate and spend some time around, then more people will come and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back