Parts suppliers detail timing for iPhone 5, iPad 3

By Emil
Jul 1, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Taiwan-based companies that are part of the supply chain for the Apple iPhone 5 and the Apple iPad 3 have begun to prepare materials for the production of the two…

Read the whole story
  2. Wagan8r

Wagan8r TechSpot Guru Posts: 572   +37

The iPad 3 already? Talk about buyers remorse for those with an iPad 2...
  3. If the only change from the iPad 2 to the iPad 3 is a higher resolution screen, I don't have buyer's remorse ... and I just bought two!
  4. Apple typically comes out with one new iOS model a year compared to the android contingency where a new clone appears every week.

My new android device is obsolete not long after I leave the store and good luck getting any supported OS updates. Apple supports their devices with software updates for years after.

If by some minuscule chance I'm still using it, at least I can replace the battery myself (costing 10 times the value of my phone by then) when it dies three years later :/

The iSheep pasture is looking greener than ever...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.