PC Beeps in Video Games/Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been having this problem for couple of months now, recently before that I re applied paste to my CPU..... The Beeps sounds like a series of 3 or 4 quick beeps, separation and 3or4 beeps again..... it does this maybe 10 times and stops. Untill today it was only happening when I was playing AOE 3 and only one series of about 10 repetition beeps, would not happen again at all untill i played again or rebooted, not sure which and if it mattered. Today it happened when I was watching a movie for the first time and the repetition occured twice not once like usual.. I went into BIOS, not only temereature was just below 50C but all the warning for temperature were disabled. Now i dont plany any other games on my pc except for AOE 3 so I dont know what the relation is but it seems like it happens when graphics card usage goes up ? but then again why it only happened once. I turned all warning monitors on and will see if that helps, but it should not as it wouldn't make any sense being originally turned off. Do you guys have any suggestions as to what could be causing my problem ? It does not seem to affect game play or computer usage at all. It only nappens when playing game or vidoes untill now

Beep

But there is no beeping at startup, as I stated the beep happens during game play or when I am watching a video.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back