Ok so i have a slight dilema! i just built my new computer and it boots up for about 5 seconds then shuts down I thought it must be an overheating problem, but i had applied a coat of thermal paste once to the heatsink...then i tried by applying a thin coat to the top of processor...same problem. its using a 500w power supply, but the case does have a fair bit of lights...i tried using a different heat sink cause i have an amd one and a gigabite one..both capable of my processor. checked the wiring..all fine i followed the manual.... im out of ideas... do u reckon id need a bigger power supply? its running an amd 64 3100+ radeon gecube 256mb the fan has an led in it case has 2 lights on front 1 gig of kingston ram 400mhz 200gb HDD 2 CD drives any ideas anyone?