Pc Crash & Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzu

Hi , I hope I get help. I a problem before, i start doing something and randomly my pc Jams and after a while a blue screen appears taking about low performance etc.. so i searched on google on another pc and found a forum taking about speedfan i dont know how to use it but the temprature is Temp1:38C TEmp2:39c and HD0: 33c. it looked fine so i cleaned it up from dustand used an ereaser to clean the gold edge of the memory sticks. My pc didnt crash any more but every 10 min it jammes for 5 minutes and the performance slowed down a lot as in the game from at least 70 fps and 5 loss i have maximum 40 fps and min 15 loss and sometimes i wold have 54 loss for three seconds Pls Help.

AMD8x ASUS ASrock K7VT6
ATI RADEON 9200 SERIES
SOUND BLASTER audigy
Power Supply: EZcool 450W

PLS HELP

Your computer needs a complete examination by a knowledgeable computer repair person. From here it's hard to tell what's going on, exactly.

i would like to make it without having format or paying as it is not worthed Pls Post...... NEED HELP! I Found 4 types of Trojans and 2 of them where trojan horse detected with AvG anti virus

i am curently redoing the scan for spyware if averything remains the same i will download the file and if everyhhing resolves i post a reply

Please read this: Very Important: If your system is infected, read this before deciding whether to Clean or Format.

If after reading the above you wish to clean your system, then do the following:
read - Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, but only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Howard or one of the other mods should move this to the security and the web forum.

Regards Jase :)

This thread is for the use of muzu only. Please do not post your own virus/spyware problems into this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Cleaning your pc is removing any soughts of malware e.g Viruses, Rootkits.

Formatting your pc is doing a complete new install of your operating system. So basically like a new computer, as everything gets wiped.

Remember to follow all instructions in my previous post exactly.

No worries mate, it's what i'm here for.

Just get the requested logs posted here as attachments. Then sooner we can get your pc back to it's original state.

This thread is for the use of
muzu only. Please do not post your own virus/spyware problems into this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

are those programs?

i have a step to instll AVG antispyware{formerly ewido} and have avg antispyware 7.5 should i install it the same?

If you have AVG Antispyware installed then use that and post a log.

Please note: Rather than making a new thread when there are no other replies in between, please use the edit button.

This thread is for the use of muzu only. Please do not post your own virus/spyware problems into this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

ok beacause ccleaner is taking a lot to finish and its late for me to wake up tomorow :(

should i give u the log of the ccleaner?

no that does not matter.

Please note: Rather than making a new post when there are no other replies in between, please use the edit button.

Hi again when i try to run the combomix.exe my pc turns to a blue screen with lots of things written on it . plsss help

This is a BSOD. (Blue screen of death)

Did you see what it said? Have a look what it says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back