PC Faxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texaus

I'd like to find a software or website that will allow me to enter in say 100 customer fax numbers and automatically send a fax to each number. The page being faxed is the same for each customer.

I have dsl internet connection and 56k modem with phone line - so over internet or traditional phone will work.

I'd prefer free, but would be willing to look at paying for the service or software if reasonable.

Is there anything out there like this? Setting up multiple fax numbers and walking away from process is the key. I'll hang up and listen. Thanks!

Personally, being a laptop user and needing access to FAXes when traveling,
I have opted to use TrustFax

The only requirement is an Internet connection and your browser and you can send faxes :)

For fidelity of the documents, I first installed PDF995, then print any document using the
PDF995 print driver (which creates the PDF file), and upload the resultant PDF.
This assures me that I have records of receipt and fidelity in the document sent.

(no, I don't work nor sell this product) -- just a happy user.

Thanks jobeard, that looks like a possible solution. However, the more I ponder this, I think it would be much better if the faxes originated from my normal land faxline. My customer's are used to seeing fax from that number.

Is there a PC modem dial-up solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back