PC Game Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys. :D
I need your help bad, I will explain the problem as detailed as I can.
I have baught GTA San Andreas about 4 months ago. I installed it along with DirectX 9.
Now whenever I go to play it nothing happens.
It reads the disk and it dosen't even go to the credits.
It used to go to the opening credits but now that has stopped also.
Please help, I have looked everywhere and this place looks like it can help me with my problem.

Thanks for reading
More Thanks for helping if you do.

Jordan.

Something may have corrupted some game files. Have you tried to uninstall it and reinstall it yet? Don't forget to install any game patches.

I have a problem, but with the Sims 2 game. For some reason the installation screen won't come up. Nothing comes up when I insert the game in. I have tried going to Run... and typing in E:\Autorun, I have tried restarting the computer with the disk in, and I have tried going to My Computer and opening CD-RW Drive (E:). I have no background applications when I do these things. I'm doing everything that has been suggested, and still no success. Am I missing something, or do I just have a faulty disk?

Did the game work before and now it doesn't or did it never work? Also, post your PC specifications. Maybe it will suggest something to someone. Be sure to include your power supply make and model too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back