PC is stuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BnX

When i load my pc, it gets past the bios screens.. then when it gets to the XP loading screen, i just get a blank black screen.. does anyone know why? please help!

btw, im on a friends computer..

? Please help

hold the power button when windows screen is loading, then turn it on again, then choose either safe-mode or last known good configuration... see if that helps

if you cannot even get to wxp screen then try to change bios configuration

Hi, i tried safe mode, but it freezes like three files in. I tried last known configuration and it does the same thing. I really dont have a clue what to change in BIOS.. please help!

hmm its hard to explain what to change your bios settings as lots of bios are available... so u cant even log in to windows at all? btw when does this error happened? i mean what you do be4 this?

... I took my pc to my friends house. My pc was held in place very tight so nothing coudl move around in the car. BIOS loads, it comes to a screen where it shoes my sata drives.. It is just about to start the XP loading screen, but nothing happens it just stays blank as if it has frozen just before the loading screen

When i load safe mode it gets stuck at the file WINDOWS\system32\config\system

so it just happen, and previously u didnt play with the driver or software for sure, how about try to replace the RAM, or checked the hardware? maybe it just getting some 'temporary' error or few things happening to the hardware. btw what system do you use?

well, i havent messed with anything. All i know is before i took it to my friends house it had nothing wrong with it now it is stuffed. Uhh i use a foxconn motherboard and i currently run windows xp sp2. Goddamnit i hope my hdd hasnt ****ed up but it still finds it in BIOS so..

i just saw few of ur threads here and.. do u use same specs (x1950) and is it the same pc that giving u bunks of trouble? maybe something had gone wrong un ur fren house but, dont tell that after returning ur pc home the problem fixes (stupid question). maybe u must ask some experts here to solve this.
btw hardware issues like your PC age could create such problem.

re-connect everything

taking great care to avoid static build-up on your hands, remove and re-connect all connectore on the motherboard and on the device ends. Be careful which way round these connectores are, in other words do them one at a time. Then carefully remove and replace all memory units from their slots. Do not apply too much pressure on the motherboard. Finally, check for anyhting shorting, and such oddments as a loose screw behind the motherboard.

This is the most likely possibility after physically bouncing a PC around in a car. Good luck

I left my computer off with no power cords connected to it at all overnight.
I came back only to find the same thing is happening it passes bios then i get a black screen.. is it the harddrive?

Reply to the post before me :
Im not going to risk completely screwing over my pc by pulling out every piece of hardware i've got in there. I pulled out my ide cables [ One connected to my main harddrive with xp on it] I pulled out the molex connected to that harddrive. I pulled out my sata cables connected to my other harddrive. I took the main harddrive out and cleaned the dust off it. Put it back in say 1 hour later. Connected it all up and i got the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back