PC restarts a lot of times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i replaced my graphice card. My english is bad sorry. But i dont have money to buy a new pc. I have a

AMD Athlon XP 2800+
GB RAM
Asus AH 3650 Silence

I installed this new graphic card i asked to the buyer i need to add a cooler into my pc he said NO their is already a cooler into the graphic card. My problem. When i play a game my pc restarts. The strange of it is. Sometimes when i play my 2nd account i can play hours. And when i login on my first account after login in my pc restarts immediately. Then it says " Your pc recovered from a serious error". This one

BCCode : 1000007f BCP1 : 0000000D BCP2 : 00000000 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

C:\DOCUME~1\PROPRI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1fc6.dir00\Mini051509-09.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\PROPRI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1fc6.dir00\sysdata.xml

I tough first my pc is over heating so i opened my pc. And i added an Coller from another pc and connected it. But its never turns even the big coller only turns when pc is realy hot. I dont feel the pc is hot. And the seller told me a graphic card cannot be to strong for my old processor. I have no money so i buyed this graphic card whit the only i have before i had Nvidea MX 440 But it wa srealy bad. I play only gta san andreas.

0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

One of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode: (1) Hardware failures. (2) Software problems. (3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept).

Hardware failures are the most common cause and, of these, memory hardware failures are the most common.

1. You should get Memtest and run it. Look at this thread... https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

2. Your problems started after the installation of the video card? Drivers could the problem.
Try Diver Sweeper and then reinstall your video drivers... https://www.techspot.com/downloads/4266-driver-sweeper.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back