PC slow down while installing or copying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaker

dont know if this is normal or not..my specs is
Intel Pentium D 2.66ghz dual core
9600gt
2gb ram
i tried installing games on my friend pc and it ran smooth while installing it.he can even play a game smoothly while installing..the reason i put this on other hardware is because i dont know what the problem is..so if anyone can help it'll be greatly appreciated

What? I don't know what you are asking for... Is your PC free of spyware or other malware? What program(s) are you running for protection?

What? I don't know what you are asking for... Is your PC free of spyware or other malware? What program(s) are you running for protection?

what i was asking for is a solution to make the pc run smoothly while copying or installing...its free of spyware and i use AVG and Spybot

So your friend's PC doesn't slow down when he is installing another program. What type of Internet provider are you using? Are you using a router with your modem? If so, your router could be slowing things down

So your friend's PC doesn't slow down when he is installing another program. What type of Internet provider are you using? Are you using a router with your modem? If so, your router could be slowing things down

streamyx i live in malaysia and i use Prolink wireless G ADSL2+ Modem/router.also the other 2 laptop and a ps3 is sharing the same connection via wi-fi.

So one laptop works and the other on the same wireless router is slow?

no both of the laptop works...sorry theres actually 4 things sharing the same connection 1 computer,2 laptop and a ps3 the 1 that doesnt work is the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back