TechSpot

PC Tachometer

By lokem
Mar 18, 2002
  1. SuperCheetah

SuperCheetah TS Rookie Posts: 868

As stupid as this mod is I think it is pretty cool. Who wouldn't want to see their CPU tacking out at 10,000 RPM's? :) I know I would get one if it were easy to install and I had some extra money lying around, but too bad I don't.

2. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Posts: 1,245

If it where digital it would be cool too, or you could install a speedo too, and some fuzzy dice, a virgin mary on the dash, and put that stuff with the little balls hanging off around the case. HeHe...sorry just kidding, I think you can find tach's that are smaller too.

3. Butterball

Butterball TS Rookie Posts: 79

well this is definatly a very cool way to mod your machine :D and i think i will be putting it to good use. i bet it would look really cool if you used the low profile racing mounts (like in Fast and Furious) to attach to the top of your box.

4. lokem

lokem TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 773

At least with this mod, you don't have to drill or cut any holes in your casing ;)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.