Hey, I've nearly got enough money to buy an xbox 360 (£257!) but I'm thinking whether it would be wiser to wait until next year so I can: 1.) Be sure of getting one 2.) See how PS3 and Rev do 3.) Probably get one cheaper Instead, I could upgrade my PC to last a few years or so (e.g new graphics card) because I only have a poor Radeon 9600 vanilla and could then properly enjoy BF2, X3 ect. I can play these, but only at 1024x768 (i have 1280x1024 monitor). What do you think? Please state why you think I should get one now or wait. Thanks in advance!