[?] PC wont start, fans&hdd are running

By euscera
Apr 12, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys!
    Im in need of some help!

I had an old computer that I tried to repair. I was upgrading ram, and than old mobo wouldn't start at all, so i went to the store and got a new mobo - put in the proccessor+hdd+cdrw (didnt put anything else(video, sound, ethernet), cause its onboard)

and now the PC is starting, the fans are going, hdd is making a welcoming sound, cd drive spins up and blinks with an active light.

BUT nothing happens after that - nothing on the screen, light on the mouse wont go on, same as on the KB(num lock is out and doesn't go on) and absolutley no beeps.

If you can help
    that would be amazing!
    Thanks!
  2. Pnazz

Pnazz Newcomer, in training

Sounds like a similar issue to what a few of us are having in the thread here http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic73595.html .. I think it's the beginning of the end for all PC users.. they are finally fighting back and my computer is kicking my ***!
  3. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 10,074   +13

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.