PDAs & your experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD2800+

Just wondering what people bought & their experience of using them?

I have a Palm Tungsten E and its gotta be one of the worst purchases i have ever made. Slow, memory fills up quickly, battery life noticeably deteriated, and it now looks like its been through a war - i only had it in my pocket for 4 months before i stopped taking it to school. Looked pathetic. In many ways, its pathetic full stop.

At least i paid AU$360, not RRP AU$400... :hotouch:

compaq makes a decent pocket pc. i dont use them much as i prefer to write stuff down with a pen and paper rather than spend $500, but others who use them say a lot of good things.

Oh, don't worry, i won't buy one again for a long, long time... just wanted to know what other people thought of their purchases.

I love mine

I have a dell axim x5 i got for 200 bucks and i love it. I play music, write homework, store pics, numbers, hell i dont know what i would do with out it!

Sean

There's nothing against Palm handhelds with me personally, they make some great components now a days, but I used to have an old handspring and my next one was my ipaq. There was quite a different in useability between the two. I haven't changed since and I like the PPC much better than palm.

No palm is good

I used to have a Palm (IIIe i think) but my mom ran it over. So for my b-day they got me the dell. I was going to buy another palm b/c i loved it. So no, i do like Palms as well as Windows based PDAs

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back