Photodex Software importing unwanted audio files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharicci

Hi,

I am using Photodex software to create a slideshow for my parents 50th anniversary. I have 175 photos and 10 audio files. For some reason, the when opening my slideshow file, it wants to upload other audio files that I have not used at all in the slideshow. I thought I got around this problem by renaming the audiofiles, but the program upon opening my file, uploaded four other audiofiles. The names of these files do not appear in the options -audio listing of files when I am using my slideshow file. The problem is when I play back the slideshow file, about 2/3 through the show, these songs are superimposed on the songs I had chosen to play...so 2 songs are playing at once! I do not see any options within the program to fix this...not sure if it is bug in the system. And at times, the program just abruptly shuts down. I ran diskscan, antivirus scans to make sure my program was running as efficiently as possible.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated..I have been working on this problem for days!

Thank You,
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back