Pinnacle pctv usb2.0 tuner shows black screen but no picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

0b3

hi , ive recently bought a Pinnacle pctv usb2.0 tuner so that i could watch tv and record all my favorite programs onto my laptops hard drive for convenience.
i managed to install it sucessfully but when i autotune it , it picks up about 6 channels but when i click on each one all i see is a black screen with no sound either , there isnt even any interference of snowy screen that youd get on a tv set.
i live in bristol in the UK and have tried tuning in using all the PAL opions (PAL M , N ,I , DK
PAL and PAL I have picked up channels but whenever i click on them to watch them the screen is blank and there is no sound.
i am using an indoor aerial placed by my window that works reasonalbly well with my tv set but i am getting nothing when i use it with my tv tuner

i have no idea what the problem could be , my laptop has USB2.0 ports and all the drivers are installed

if anyone this specific tv tuner or any USB tuner at all i would much appreciate your help or maybe recommendations of a USB tv tuner that actually works with an indoor aerial

many thanks , any help much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back