Pirates vs. Ninjas

TimeParadoX

Who would win in a fight... A pirat.e ( when you say Pirat.e without the dot it goes ******* ) or a Ninja?

Personaly I think the ninja would because he would just go behind the pirat.e and kick his *** :haha:

My money is on the pirate.

You see the pirate would go online, downloads hundreds illegal ebooks on martial arts and self-defense, read them all faster than you can blink with your eyes and kick the ninjas butt in 256 different ways.

(in case you didn't know, all pirates have the ability to read and learn 3 billion pages in 0.2 sec)

No, We dont have enough time Smore!

Also... I can just use AVG Magic+ and use AVG Anti-Norton! Muahahaha :D

Ninjas ftw.

pirat.e = Brawler
Ninja = "invisible" assassin

I'll put money on the stealthy, dedicated, trained and unswerving mindset over the drunken rowdy any day. Of course maybe I should just shut up since I'd resemble the latter much closer than the former... :blackeye:

And Chuck Norris???? Is he still alive??? :p

BTW I have to admit I felt pressured to post this reply after being harrassed by my screen everytime I logged in here telling me:

"Hello Bruff it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? "

It's kinda like a drug pusher..."C'mon, why not give it a try? You know you want to and it has been a while......"

A single post isn't going to hurt, and you know you want to post.
Everybody wants to post.

You do want to post, don't you?
Bad things can happen to people who don't post you know.

Lol Jesse :haha:

Well Ninjas will still win, Even if chuck norris was here... The ninja could just go along the wooden beams of his house and when he falls asleep the ninja just falls down and kills him without making a noise

And if the ninja fails i'll just call Snake with my radio :D

All of you are wrong.....giant WoW nerds would kill everyone with their magical powers and angel wings :D

Back