TechSpot

Pld

By Bobcat1132
Jun 2, 2005
  1. hey guys i have been working with computers for just over a year and a half now having built five or six of them myself i started out taking mine apart remembering where everything went and putting it back just the way i found it hoping that it would still turn on until i could install a processor and do a little bit of overclocking. i think of computers as a hobby and due as much with them as possible trying to create a few problems here and there and then trying to fix them. currently i have not fried anything to date and i hope that i never do. two of the computers i have owned have had overclocking abilities one of which i still own and plan on upgrading very soon. my father in law ownes an isp (internet service provider) and i am learning networking currently and plan on beginning to use lynux in the next month or so and anyone who uses lynux you know why. also that is what my wifes dad uses in the isp. very useful. i look forward to learning things and maybe giving a little help here and there thanx

2. kol_indian

kol_indian TS Rookie Posts: 316

Hello and welcome :wave: and good luck with your endeavor

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.