pleaaaaaase help me!!!! I REALLY DESPARATELY NEED IT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have been having trouble for a while with the internet. I have IE6 if that helps any.

Everytime I try to log in to Myspace or Yahoo Mail it gives me that annoying "This page cannot be displayed" page. It has been going on for weeks. (and in the Yahoo mail case, months) I can use the other computer in my house (my mother's) and Yahoo mail and Myspace both work just fine. I definitly HAVE an internet connection because I can use any other site just not those OR hotmail OR aol mail.

So anybody have a suggestion? I'm so angry and this is making me want to pass out! :dead:

Perhaps your parents have your connection blocked-out from those sites? With shared internet connectivity, this is very doable and common.

I'd speak with your parents to ensure you just haven't simply been blocked from the content there.

Sharkfood said:
Perhaps your parents have your connection blocked-out from those sites? With shared internet connectivity, this is very doable and common.

I'd speak with your parents to ensure you just haven't simply been blocked from the content there.

They do no have any blocked sites. :confused:

If you have a problem, please post in the correct places in the forum and use descriptive titles for the question, in regards to the question. You should look at this before you post.

Perhaps parents should have blocked from the internet alltogether. I'm going to discourage future horrible subjects and wrong forum posting by closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back