Please Advise me !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LIVE IN INDIA

I HAVE A OLD SYSTEM OF iNTEL 865 MOBO (ORIGINAL) AND ATI RAEDON 9550 BUT IT DOES NOT SUPPORT PCI-E DUE TO WHICH I CANOT PLAY DIRECT X 10 GAMES WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT .

CAN ANY ON HELP ME WITH WHICH NEW MOTHERBOARD SHOULD I OPT FOR . THE BUDGET IS NOT MORE THAN 4000 RS (100 $)

IS THERE ANY MOTHERBOARD WITH AGP AND PCI E SLOT TOGETHER IN IT ? AS I DO NOT WANT TO DISPOSE OF MY ATI RAEDON 9550 AS IT WAS PURCHASED A MONTH BACK

LOOKING FOR A POSITIVE RELY FROM YOUR SIDE

If you have to get a motherboard, processor, RAM and PCi-E graphics I am sorry but $100 is not going to cover it at the prices I pay!

Firstly, you can get agp platform directx 10 cards. The cheapest one on newegg is the Visiontek Radeon 2400 Pro 256MB Directx10 AGP which is $77:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814129097

Im not sure if you'll find this card in india so you may have to buy it online.

If you still want a motherboard with both agp and pci-express, there's only one that im aware of, the asrock 939 dual sata2, but you'd need a socket 939 cpu with that one.

You could always sell your 9550...

1. do not create posts in all caps.

2. create a thread & stick to that thread.

You've been asking a bunch of questions (creating a new thread every time), you got many responses but you don't even bother going back to the threads & reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back