Please assist... Malware/Spyware problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day all,

I am experiencing some major issues with my home computer. My technical knowledge is probably someway off of the average of those that post in here but I was wondering whether anyone will be able to help.

Firstly, I have no access to my internet. While it connects, and tells me it is working, I fail to upload any page. My home page has been amended to deluxecommunications(dxcdirect.com), whilst any other webpage I try and upload is apparently unavailable. I am assuming it something to do with an infection, but this problem isn't assisting with my overall efforts to rid my computer of this/these mucks.

Esplora, something I could use greater Italian knowledge to rid of, keeps loading up on my computer and is something that will not disappear despite my efforts, whilst I have also been infected with the age old BraveSentry. The manual removal of the latter, which I have found details of, is a bit too complicated for me.

I have tried systemrestore but my computer, upon shutting down, greets me with a blue screen and various error messages. I've listed these below...

0x0000007a
0xc0300024
0xc0000017
0xc0000185
0x0fe48884

I hope someone will be able to walk me through any of these problems. The main one being accessing the internet.

Can anyone suggest buying any antispyware/malware in order for me to wipe my computer of these annoyances. I am going to pop into a computer store to see if there are any but recommendations will be greatly appreciated. I don't want to buy something that fails to run.

Thanks for your time and any thoughts. This is driving me so mad!

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions for removing Deluxecommunications.

Then, go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of samcarey2004 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

All you have to do is follow the instructions. The first link I gave you shows you exactly how to get rid of the Deluxcommunications crap. It`s easy to remove.

Once you`ve got rid of the Deluxecommunication crap, you can get rid of the Bravesentry stuff by following the instructions HERE.

The second link shows you how to clean your system and post the requested log files. Once I have those, I`ll be able to see what else(if anything) needs to be removed.

However, if you wish to go down the route of buying software that may or may not get rid of your problems, then that is completely upto you.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of samcarey2004 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Many thanks Howard. I will give it a go when I get in tonight. I am hopeful of not paying out and I'm sure, with your advices, my computer will be rid of the crap.

Any thoughts on those error codes? Are they directly linked to spyware?

also, are any of these problems linked to my not being able to access any web pages?

It is possible that the infections on your system are causing all of your problems. However, until I have seen the log files I won`t know for sure. It`s equally possible that you have Windows/software/hardware problems as well. Only once your system is clean, we can tackle any other problems that might be left.

Regards Howard :)

I have tried the remedies offered on here but to no avail. My computer won't reboot, it comes up with an error code, and won't shut down. I seem to be getting errors whenever I try and do anything!

I have purchased the Norton Security system in order to rid myself of these errors but this won't even install. Could this be owing to the spyware and is there anyway of forcing it to scan my system?

Thanks again everyone!

I have tried the remedies offered on here but to no avail
i fail to see where and how you have followed the remedies on here. you haven't
complied with the request of posting a log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back