please help me i cant write numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

blandino123

hi please help me i cant write numbers!!!
well it all started this mornin when i was playing an online java platform game named runescape> i by mistake clicked on shift % times and as you know the stiky keys thing caomes out i clicekd on something and idk what i did i can do know because i cant write numbers or letters which dont need shift to work please help me here is what happnes when i try dotting
>>>>>>
this is slash
???????
and thsi is the numbers
!@#$%^&*(
that was one to nine please help
and is there any other way then restoring

also my mouse
when i go up or down on the well betten left and right click buttons it goes back and forward as in from yahoo to hotmail if i go to them

please use the edit post button when there are no new replies if you want to add information, thanks

press the shift key 5 times and the sticky keys should turn off

alternatively you could go through control panel and deactivate sticky keys which will turn it off and it won't come on again

let me know if you would like instructions on how to do this

sorry for that and i tried opening it and cliking on cancel idk if that was what i was suppost to do but it didnt work i will liek osem instructions please

Go to Help and Support and type Sticky Keys.

If you have no disabilitys,go to add/remove
Windows components
and remove it so you won't accidently use it.

you haven't filled out your profile information so i'm assuming that you're using windows xp

open control panel (start > control panel)
go to Accessibility
click on Accessibility options
uncheck the box that comes up marked "Use sticky keys"

try pressing shift 5 times again and read the message that comes up then press the appropriate button

pressing cancel will get rid of the message and not turn sticky keys off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back