Please Help me Out. My System, Its Burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariq3877

I have Intel 946GZis motherboard, Intel PentiumD 2.80GHZ, 512X2 Kinghston Memory, 320GB WD 16mb Cache HD. Heavy 350 Watt PIII Server supply (Converted). Nvidia 7600GS 512mb 3d Card.

Although I have recently reapplied new heatsink paste, my heatsink is original fan is perfect. But this **** is still going over 65 C degrees upto 75 C degrees and usually when idly stay on 58 C Degrees. The problem is heatsink didn't seems to be hot enough. Few days ago I applied a very high Speed fan but useless. My supply sometimes gets warm. System never gets stuck or do any problem.But this temp is to high as recomended by intel which 64.1 degrees for this Proc. What should i do I am tired You GUYZ PLZ HELP ME.

I use SPEEDFAN Software to check Temp. Also Intel own Utility Shows Same.

Contact: ********** Phone number removed by moderator - if you wish to give you number out do it via private message, though this is still not recommended.

Could possibly be a faulty temp sensor. Have you felt the heatsink with your hand? You say it doesnt seem to be hot enough, but if processor is over 65C for a while it will burn you.

if thats your phone number you should remove it
the least amount of thermal past the better
only thing it's there for is to remove air gaps not really to conduct heat as much
toothpaste does a better job

if your psu is getting warm, as i am deciphering from your text, then that IMPORTANT piece of equiment should be checked out. are you overclocked anywhere?? have you checked for dust lately? dust, especially a lot of it is an insulator and bad for pc's. just doing a little "house cleaning" should help some. It did for me when my temps shot up. a little can of air is all it took

Thanks Guyz

Finally I have realised that there is a problem in the Senser as if the Proc. gets to hot I will hang or restarts the system and it never happens in my case. And I will take care not to give Phone No. in future ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back