PLEASE help me with itune and error 2330

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have have a terrible time uninstalling Itunes. It gives me a 2330 error. I have used Reg ed, manually removed all itune and ipod registry info and itunes folder from my programs. I still have a ipod folder that I cannot remove. If I try I get a message saying requesting to reformat my c: drive. Can anyone help.
BMcPherson

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

What exactly is the error? Does the computer reboot, or at what stage does the error message come, and what else does it say?

Anyway, please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)

Error 2330 Itunes

I am trying to uninstall. Quicktime uninstalled without a hitch. Itunes will not. Did it through add/remove froze both repairing and uninstalling. Trie sthrough program folder. Deleted itunes folder. Cannot delete ipod folder. Thats the one I get the format C: message when I try to open it. ALso installed reg supreme and tried that. All I want is itunes out of my computer.... Any thoughts?

Welcome. Be sure to read the FAQs in the guides forum and also at the top of each forum. 90% of questions are already answered there! Please post questions once in the proper forum and if members can help you, they will reply if they wish. We're strictly voluntary here! Take care and enjoy techspot - I've been techspott'n for a few years now. :)

HELP ME PLEASE w/ Java Error 2330,1392

OS = Vista. I cannot install/uninstall Java. I'm getting an internal error 2330,1392 message. I cannot delete the program file...it's saying it's corrupt. I cannot open the file either. I tried CCleaner. I ran CHKDSK too. It has been working fine...then all of sudden, my programs that use JAVA won't work. HELP!!

Check the Event Viewer- looking for Errors occurring at time the error message displays for Error 2330:

Follow this path:
Control Panel Administrative Tools> Event Viewer> Click on System & Apps, one at a time on the left> look for Errors on the right> right click error> Properties> note description of error, Event# and Source.

There is a "copy" button below the up/down arrows on upper right side. Click that, then go to any place that allows you to type (ie. notepad, wordpad, this forum) and you can paste (use CTRL-V) the entire event details there. It makes for easy reporting of the event.

Or you can use these sites:
http://www.eventid.net/search.asp
http://www.monitorware.com/en/events/

We may be able to ID the cause through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back