Please help me with my USB Flash Storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just gotten an Apacer Handy Steno 2.0 256MB USB flash storage device from my friend. The installation goes great, but after everything is done, I cannot see the usb flash drive. My computer recognizes it in the device manager, but refuses to show me the drive in My Computer. I have a 226R Vpr Matrix: http://www.vprmatrix.com/products_desktop_226R.asp . Please help me. Thank you for your help.

tell me how do you assign drive letter, bro?

i already open Control Panel/Admistrative Tools/Computer Management
/Storage/Disk Management

but i can not see how to assign drive letter, plz help !!! :eek:

should i add, change or else, & what is the next step upto finish?
do i have to plug the UFD in? coz i can not modify a thing at all..

You all do know that this thread is almost two years old, right? XD
Wow.. Been a long time since I posted here o.O.

*Warning*By doing this, you will lose any and all the information that was on the drive!*Warning*
To fix it, I went into Control Panel, and then went into Administrative Tools. After this, I clicked on Computer Management. Then, on the left side of the Computer Management window, click on Disk Management. In here, I was able to format the USB Drive by right-clicking on the drive and pressing format. Since there was nothing important on it anyway (got it free from a friend), I wasn't worried about the data on it. This is how I fixed it. Ofcourse, I'm sure their are other nondestructive ways of fixing it, but this is how I did it.

Once again.... Wow... Two years since I've been here. O.O

Hope this helps you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back