TechSpot

PLease help PC keeps restarting!!!!!!

By eeh1025
Feb 14, 2006
  1. Hey there i recently bulit my computer about a month old and its been restarting like 2 to 3 times a week, could someone please help me out here are the minidump files.

Attached Files:

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Most of your recent minidumps crash at ntkrnlpa.exe, and have a bugcheck of 0A.

Some crash at nv4_mini.sys. This is your graphics card driver. They have a bugcheck of D1.

0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Typically due to a bad driver, or faulty or incompatible hardware or software. Technically, this error condition means that a kernel-mode process or driver tried to access a memory location to which it did not have permission, or at a kernel Interrupt ReQuest Level (IRQL) that was too high. (A kernel-mode process can access only other processes that have an IRQL lower than, or equal to, its own.)

0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

Go HERE and follow the instructions. Instructions for replacing the page file can be found in reply #11 of the above link.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.