Please Help Someone, My Latitude D600 Bios Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
BamGates said:
Yeah I Tried That Thread No Help To Me......... I Was Hoping Mr."R" Can Help Me I See He's A Miracle Worker On Here.

Mr. R??
Did you mean rustam_?

Send him a PM. Luckily, he`ll answer it.

He was somewhat angry last time I saw him here in the forums. :evil:

No Luck

I Tried Sending rustam_ E-Mails & PM's But I Haven't Gotten A Response And His PM Box Is Full. I Think My Thread Is Invisible To Him Or He Just Don't Wanna Help Me.

Maybe it`s the second thing, like I said, he was somewhat angry last time I heard of him :evil:

help please with bios password on dell d600

Any chance of getting you to help me crack the bios password on my laptop. I was letting my boyfriend use my laptop until he could get his desktop fixed. I caught him cheating on me with this bar **** and broke up with him. It took me over a month to get my laptop back after we brokeup. I had to call the cops to assist me to get him to give me my stuff back. After turning on my laptop I found it required a password. I'm not the original owner of the laptop since i bought it second hand. I've been trying to get past the password for over a month and have been freaking out since all of my school work was on the computer. Even though I have finished the semister I stilll would like access to my pictures and personal stuff, if they are still on the hard drive. Dell was no help.
Service Tag #53M3R31-595B

Thanks!

hshot said:
Any chance of getting you to help me crack the bios password on my laptop. I was letting my boyfriend use my laptop until he could get his desktop fixed. I caught him cheating on me with this bar **** and broke up with him. It took me over a month to get my laptop back after we brokeup. I had to call the cops to assist me to get him to give me my stuff back. After turning on my laptop I found it required a password. I'm not the original owner of the laptop since i bought it second hand. I've been trying to get past the password for over a month and have been freaking out since all of my school work was on the computer. Even though I have finished the semister I stilll would like access to my pictures and personal stuff, if they are still on the hard drive. Dell was no help.
Service Tag #53M3R31-595B

Thanks!

Mr R has indeed gone away so its back to the reset method, and I can help with that.

visit the site here

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/judslat/paragon/

read it and do it.... any questions no need to do this me..

BamGates said:
I Tried Sending rustam_ E-Mails & PM's But I Haven't Gotten A Response And His PM Box Is Full. I Think My Thread Is Invisible To Him Or He Just Don't Wanna Help Me.
I just ignore such letters because it is difficult to read. But see your mail.

BamGates said:
Oh I'm Sorry About That.
Is It Possible For You To Help Me Out With This Problem?
may be I a some vague last write, but I mean your manner to write letters. Also MSN for instant messaging, not for emails. It is enough to ask me here on the forum.

I'm Sorry About That. I Do Have A MSN Account For Emails & Instant Messages.

I Would Real Appreciate It If You Can Help Me Thanks
I'm Tying Not To Have To Open Up This Laptop.

BamGates said:
I'm Sorry About That. I Do Have A MSN Account For Emails & Instant Messages.
email removed
I Would Real Appreciate It If You Can Help Me Thanks
I'm Tying Not To Have To Open Up This Laptop.
I sent to you mail about 1 hour ago, why you endless ask me for help?

Ok I Got It Thanx To Wolfram............ I Did The PaperClip Method.
I'm Glad I Did That Because I Now Know How To Take My D600 Apart It Was Very Easy.
rustam_ must have his period cause he was very rude........ but I got it anyway!

you may think so, but only you have your strange writing (difficult to read) and you set email address in your profile which you dont read at all. Now I ignore next such messages.

rustam_ you still the Man. But You Just Treat Noobs Like Retards.
Also I Said Sorry Like 5 Times. You Just Brushed me Off Like A Little Fly.
So I Took It As You Didn't Want To Help Me.

rustam_ said:
I sent to you mail about 1 hour ago, why you endless ask me for help?
It is VERY foolish to post your email in a public forum unless you like spam and viri.

Dell D610 Password help please!!

Rustam_, I need help with a laptop. A customer brought it in months ago for a fix so we quoted him a motherboard and hard disk replacement. He obviously did not want to pay for that so he bought a new one. I have tried latitude.exe and Latitude_MasterPW.exe and they did not work. My service tag is 9YPSB91-595B and express service code 21690202357. The following passwords were generated from the programs and did not work: 0BGNTVMV, S5M7QHYT, LIGILHYJ, INQ8QZ90. Thanks for any help!

halp plz

i have a dell latitude d600 with a 7 digit service code and i am locked out with a bios password.

i use the latitude.exe, but it seems to only work with 5 digit...i tried to short the cmos with a paperclip, but the machine wont even boot while i am shorting it (unless i am shorting the wrong chip/pins but i doubt it)

if i power up the machine and then short the pins the bios will not progress to the bios password screen, it just shuts down... which leads me to believe i am working with the right chip, only there has been new recent security enhancements to prevent this method from working.

i have no magnifying glass but i think the numbers are right, cant really tell till i get a mag glass...does neone know where this chip is located on dell latitude d600?

does anyone have any experiance with this?
help plz!~
V_M
email removed

V_M said:
i have a dell latitude d600 with a 7 digit service code and i am locked out with a bios password.

i use the latitude.exe, but it seems to only work with 5 digit...i tried to short the cmos with a paperclip, but the machine wont even boot while i am shorting it (unless i am shorting the wrong chip/pins but i doubt it)

if i power up the machine and then short the pins the bios will not progress to the bios password screen, it just shuts down... which leads me to believe i am working with the right chip, only there has been new recent security enhancements to prevent this method from working.

i have no magnifying glass but i think the numbers are right, cant really tell till i get a mag glass...does neone know where this chip is located on dell latitude d600?

does anyone have any experiance with this?
help plz!~
V_M
email removed

It is VERY foolish to post your email in a public forum unless you like spam and viri.

meh,
i run my own exchange server and i use dynamic dns, i can change any time i choose, plus my relay is quite secure;)
just try to telnet to my domain on port 25 and see if it works:p
neways thats what mailscanners and NAV server are 4

i was able to beat the primary/admin password with the paper-clip method, but the HDD has a password too;(

is there any way to beat that?

thx
V_M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back