Please Help: The Movies Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I installed "The Movies" but every time it loads, it ends up back at my desktop screen. I am working off of Windows XP Professional. My video card is Intel 6.13.01.3196. It had no (apparent) problems installing. Any help would be really appreciated, thanks.

"it ends up back at my desktop screen" that makes no sense to me, what do you mean? the game starts to load and then shuts off? be more descriptive please, cant fix a problem you dont understand

This happens to me when I try to play a game that either doesn't support my video card or my system specs are too slow. This is exactly what happens: You double-click the game, you see the splash or whatever, then it downloads any updates or patches of any sort, then you get into the game(or not) at the intro screen, then immediately, the game has a black screen and shuts off and you end up at the desktop screen.

from what i've heard, intel graphics dont go well with games especialy with the sims type games.. (although i may be wrong)

its something to do with either low system specs like akifuddin says, or directx 9 problem (3d rendering thing)..

have a shot at this work around:
http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/cs-016327.htm

its not exactly your game, but the idea's just the same.. and maybe update your drivers and directx as well..

otherwise, maybe get yourself a vid card (AGP/PCI-E) would solve the problem etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back