Please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Recently i got the trojan virus Windows Police Security automatically installed while i was video confrencing with my friend.

I had gotten rid of the self-installed program using malwarebytes, it prompted me to restart the OS and i accepted. As Windows was starting up, i get a error message saying
"The application or DLL globalroot\systemroot\system3gasfkyiyqvvhlx.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette."
This happens everytime i want to start an EXE application. I followed numerous steps to remove the virus, i updated malwarebytes, ran a scan, the scan came clean, i ran AVIRA AV and it came clean too. I've done some research on the DLL file but no search engine can find said file so im guessing the file is non-existant. I've been having this trouble for a couple of days now and i still cant a find a solution and im getting quite impatient with it.

I cannot reinstall my OS for my Windows CD has dissapeared, any help without having to buy a new windows CD to fix this problem is appreciated.

Post a Hijack log and lets see what it shows. You might want to look over the 8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions...

Well during the duration for your reply, i finally found the solution
i ran malwarebytes scans a lot and updated and it finally found the rookit virus
thanks anyways, appriciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back