Inactive Please help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer seems pretty messed up at the moment, I am really pretty ignorant about computer stuff, so the problem, whatever it is, is a bit over my head.

Basically my computer is not letting me access any of the contral panel options, takes ages to start up, and seemed to at first create a new user accout and then block me from the user account menu and take me directly to asking for my password to access my account.

I am sorry if this isnt much help to anyone trying to help, but as I said I really dont have much of clue.

I was having problems with an 'anti-malware doctor', which I think I managed to remove, but for all I know I may have caused more problems than I solved.

At any rate here is my hijackthis log, and help will really really be apppreciated.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    13.3 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to TechSpot, ADS77. We can help you better when we have information to work with. HijackThis alone is not enough to find and clean malware.

Please follow the steps in our Virus and Malware Preliminary Removal HERE. When you have finished, the 3 logs in your next reply for our review.

EDIT: I looked at the HijackThis log. It appears that you are using: Platform: Windows 2003 SP2 (WinNT 5.02.3790)
which is a Windows Server for Small Business. Additionally, this is a 64 bit system. You are also loading several processes for tscupgrd.exe which is for (Setup Custom Action Dll) Our work here is usually with a PC, not a server. Are you in an office environment with an IT person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back