Please help

By filipmike33
Apr 25, 2007
  1. Hey guys. I have 2 HDD in my computer, 1 master that is 120Gb and a slave that is 250GB. C is the 120GB and I accidentally made two drives for my slave, D has 111GB and drive E has 121GB. The problem is, I don't store anything on E, my question is, how do I transfer E to D so that D can have a larger space? Is there a program out there that lets me do this?

    Currently I have windows XP pro on my C but now I just recently bought Vista Home Edition and I have it installed on D.

    Thanks for looking.
  2. SNGX1275

    SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,715   +397

    The "easiest" solution would be to purchase Partition Magic and merge or join D and E.

    Another option that is only slightly more difficult is to download gParted live cd and delete E then grow D to the full size.

    Please consider reading the guide in my signature so you can write a more informative title next time.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...