Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

stantheman

Need driver for wireless module

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just bought a nexxtech wirless controller model num 261-8303 and i cant find the driers for it anywhere the disk that came with it is **** and i cant get it to work at all PLEASE HELP if you can post a link to the right place toi get the right driver I owe you a coke!!!!!!

yes a wireless nexxtech

model number261-8303 it came with a cd but it doesnt do anything??? really stumped here

well i put in the cd ran it and then when instalshieldwizard finished i did a resart and then plugged in the reciever for it and it's like it's not getting detected????

and i went to the orbyxx and nextech sites the model number isnt listed with the rest, like this model doesnt exist???

maybe there is some kind of setting where i have to enable the controller instead of my mouse and keyboard??? does that sound right?????

No you don't need to disable your mouse and keyboard. :) When you plugged in the reciever did your computer detect a new device?

yes it did and it said this device is installed and ready to use?? but it is obviously not?? should it work only in a game or on my desktop as well

It shouldn't work on the desktop. You'll need a game that accepts input from your controller. You may have to go into the game options, and set it up your device to work in game.

well i got it to work somewhat in elsderscrolls oblivion but for some reason i cant use the right joystick to look around i was able to change most of the buttons functions but still not able to look around with it???? very puzzling the default settings should be just like the controller settings for oblivion on x box but i am still stumped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back