Please Hijack this Log!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_head

Hey guys. Once again, my desktop is infected. I don't know why it's always my desktop, my laptop is fine...but so I digress. Yes I have read the removal instructions. I used trend micro scanned, I tried avg. viruses still there, deleted it and tried avast. viruses still there!!! tried the kerio and zonealarm firewalls, but nothing is getting rid of the viruses! I was hoping you guys could help me manually remove it, and then I will set up avast or something and try to be more careful. thanks

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    8.5 KB · Views: 5
Your system is badly infected.

Malware infections can lead to identity theft, loss of funds from bank accounts, misuse of credit card information, etc since they can send sensitive information from your computer to their creators. Please read this thread before deciding what course of action to take regarding your infection.

If, after reading the above thread, you decide to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/spyware/malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, ComboFix, and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above. Also post here the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards :)

This thread is for the use of da_head only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

Please post fresh ComboFix and AVG Anti-Spyware logs as attachments into this thread.

Regards :)

This thread is for the use of da_head only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our Security and the Web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back