Please let me know if I'm clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completed the 8 steps, just need someone to confirm if I'm clean or not. Logs attached.

Thanks in advance,
Kyle

Hey Kyle,
Your system looks to be generally clean, you can re-open HJT scan and tick the following boxes, then select fix

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SearchSettings] C:\Program Files\Search Settings\SearchSettings.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RegistryMechanic] C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic\RegMech.exe /H
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RocketDock] "C:\Program Files\RocketDock\RocketDock.exe"
Note: only SearchSettings.exe is bad, but may as well speed up the computer whilst we're here, and I don't like Registry Mechanic all that much anyway :/

You did a quick scan with Malwarebytes, so there still could be issues.
When you have time, update it, and your Antivirus, and run a full scan, but if your Antivirus pops up with a found Virus during the scan it will stop, waiting for your attention. So you may need to monitor it

Here's an excellent tool to download and run, all up it takes 10mins (approx) and it's mostly automatic

Download Combofix
Lots of info on its use h e r e
Direct download h e r e

Save it to a location that you can easily find later (in Safe Mode) ie directly to C drive

Restart your computer to Safe Mode (by repeatedly pressing F8 on your keyboard before Windows starts)
Locate the previously downloaded Combofix
Double click on it to run, answering any prompts along the way
Note: during Combofix scan (lasting up to 10mins) your Desktop and clock may reset (all normal)

Once Combofix has finished, save the log file to be attached to a new reply
Restart back to Normal mode, and attach the Combofix log

Whilst waiting for my reply, you may want to re-open Malwarebytes; update it again; and then run another full scan (I'm thinking there may still be more uncovered malwares to remove) I would do this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back