Please review my hijackthis.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have attached my hijackthis.txt file. Hopefully you can guide me to correcting my pc problems.

Thanks a bunch
memelewis929

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    11.9 KB · Views: 8
What problems? They would be easier to fix if there was more information than just a HJT logfile, might not be related to that at all.

The logfile looked quite healthy to me.

Thanks for looking at my logfile

Thanks for looking at my hijackthis.txt file. It is great to hear that it looks pretty good. I am new to the community, so please bare with me and my posts.

My problems are that my pc seems to be very very slow here lately. I run AdAware and Spybot Search and Destroy on a regular basis and that seemed to help before, now it really doesn't seem to make a difference. I also run Avast antivirus software, and McAfee also.

I have Google's pop up blocker, yet I still continue to get pop ups more frequently than I have been.

I frequently get Spybot messages that my browser is being changed and various other messages regarding registry keys. I deny access on them, yet they continue to message me almost daily.

I get knocked off the internet for no apparent reason, and have to reset my cable modem and router. I have talked with my ISP and they say it is because of the built in firewall in my router that senses someone trying to access my computer and after several attemps, it shuts everyone out, including myself. This happens at least once a day if not more.

I guess I was kinda hoping there was something there that would explain why these things are happening.

Not being a pc tech, it's difficult to know if something is in my registry keys, or if it's spyware, malware, software...

Once again, your help is appreciated.

Thanks
Memelewis929

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back