Please Review My HJT Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Can somebody please review my HJT log?
the thing is, my computer feels really laggy when i open up programs
and i was infected with spyware before, but i tried removing it myself after reading the guides.

anyhow, it'll be appreciated if someone could help me.
thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with a variety of nasties.

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and Ewido logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of mandah only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

You might want to copy and paste these instructions into a notepad file. Then you can have the file open in safe mode, so you can follow the instructions easier.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial56.html

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial61.html

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial62.html

Go to add remove programmes in your control panel and uninstall anything to do with(if there).

PRINTV~1

Close control panel.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

pvmodule.exe
grdmgr.exe

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing

F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {4C5A64AD-A84B-A2EF-1BBA-A5BFDF8BD6BD} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: PrintViewBHO Class - {D4E0C464-30CE-4075-9A10-71FD106C2847} - C:\PROGRA~1\PRINTV~1\PRINTH~1.DLL

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PVModule] C:\PROGRA~1\PRINTV~1\pvmodule.exe

O20 - AppInit_DLLs: ping.dll c:\windows\system32\ping.dll

O20 - Winlogon Notify: Reinstall - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wfock32.dll (file missing)

O20 - Winlogon Notify: SharedDLLs - C:\WINDOWS\system32\xilehlp.dll (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\PROGRA~1\PRINTV~1
C:\WINDOWS\System32\grdmgr.exe

Reboot into normal mode, turn system restore back on and rehide your protected OS files.

Post a fresh HJT log and let me know how your system is running.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of mandah only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Your HJT log is now clean.

I trus your system is running ok?

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back